I can't believe I am still unpacking my own personal collections, in addition to the boxes for the shop! These are a few from my personal collection. They have spent many moons getting lunar baths, tons of time hanging out in my copper pyramids and have been my companions when I am doing my midnight readings.
Some pieces may need a light polish or bath, but all of them have been loved and are wonderful additions to anyone's collection.
- #1 - Ocean Jasper palm stone, very pretty and great for bonding $8
- #2 - Ocean Jasper Drusy palm stone, very pretty and great for bonding $8
- #3 - 2" copper pyramid, definitely needs some copper polish 😊, $4
- #4 - Hematite Offering Carving - I love these for setting in a shallow dish with gemstone chips or sand, surrounding with tumbled or natural stones and placing an affirmation beneath $8
- #5 - Yellow / Green Fluorite Bowl, love these for holding all sorts of small treasures! $14
- #6 - Rough green fuchsite piece, serene and calming color & energy $7
- #7 - A really interesting amethyst heart with a raised triangle in the center. I have never seen another like it. $7
- #8 - A large really nicely shaped hematite palm stone, very grounding $10
- #9 - Oval amethyst cluster - this one was on my book case in my office $5