This collection includes crystals (and feverfew) that historically have been used for safe travel:
- Moonstone – known as the “Traveler’s Stone”, moonstone is commonly used for protection. It also stimulates confidence and composure, two qualities that help ease the stresses of traveling.
- Amethyst: a traditional protection stone, good for overall protection for repelling negative energy, it is especially known for protecting travelers, and for protection from theft.
- Smokey Quartz: helps protect from chaotic or frenzied energies you may encounter during travel; it helps to dissipate tension &negative energy.
- Black Obsidian: is grounding and good for protection & intuition.
- Aquamarine: is excellent to have near the water and is said to calm nerves and stress associated with travelling.
- Feverfew leaves: considered to be a protection herb that is especially known for protecting travelers.
- Black Tourmaline Protection Oil – the Feverfew leaves have been infused with a blend of essential oils that are housed in bottles with black tourmaline.
A tag is included with the names of the crystals and other ingredients as well as an info sheet detailing why each item was included.